You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions.
Prior to Appointment
You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step.
Here is a quick guide of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you.
In addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- We are no longer require our patients to call from their cars. Please can come in and wait socially distanced in our waiting area.
- We can safely accommodate two people socially distanced in the waiting area at a time.
- We that our patient schedule an appointment and no earlier than 10min before their appointment time.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature of every team member each day at beginning of work period.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced HVAC disinfection HEPA Filtration units.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
For A Lifetime
Brian Kim Dental is a well-established dentistry in the heart of Honolulu providing excellent dentistry for the whole family. Our priority is making you feel comfortable and at ease in a safe and welcoming environment.
Dr. Kim is considered one of the top dentists in Oahu and Honolulu Magazine rated him one of the Best in the city in their “Best Doctors” Issue
If you’re ever looking for a dentist that is extremely qualified, professional, and unbelievably warm, look no further! Dr. Brian Kim and his staff are the best of the best.
I have Dr. Kim as my dentist since seven years ago. He is the best dentist that I ever had. He does not only treat my current problems, but also help me preventing any future problem!!!
We make your smile our priority. Our specialists are highly compassionate and professional in dealing with your dental health. We are experienced in dentistry.
Sunday : Closed
Contact us and we’ll help find a time to take care of you.
Have a question, concern, or would like to schedule an appointment? Please contact us. We’d love to help you.